- 1/4 pound mackerel filet, sliced into ½-inch pieces (keep the skin on as it’s delicious)
- 2 ¾-inch thick slices of sourdough or similar rustic bread
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 1-2 avocadoes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Serrano pepper (seeded and 1/8-inch diced)
- 2-3 red radishes, any variety that’s available, shaved thin
- Sea salt
- The Native Guy wildflower honey
Drizzle the bread with olive oil and toast in a pan until golden on both sides, or in a toaster oven. Set aside.
Brush the fish with oil, grill on a pan or in a bbq about 3 minutes per side.
Smash together the avocado with the chilies, lime juice and a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Top the toast with a generous smear of avocado. Top each toast with 2-3 slices of the mackerel filet. Top with shaved radish, a pinch of sea salt and a drizzle of honey.
Recipe from our appearance on So Flo Taste